2 cups shredded zucchini
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup cacao powder (cacao not cocoa)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup sugar
1 large egg
6 Tbsp butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a loaf pan
3. Grate zucchini, squeeze with a paper towel and set in a colander to drain the excess.
4. Mix together flour, cacao, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
5. In a separate bowl beat the egg and sugar until smooth. Add in the melted butter and vanilla, beat until smooth and well mixed.
6. Add the shredded zucchini into the wet ingredients, then pour the dry ingredients into the wet. Mix well.
7. Fold in about half of the chocolate chips.
8. Pour mixture into loaf pan then top with remaining chocolate chips.
9. Bake for 1 hour or until done. Check by inserting a skewer in the center and making sure it comes out clean.